Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Night and Saturday Morning

The regimen I've set for myself on this blog seems a bit too light. I feel like there's a little too long between Wednesday and Sunday posts. So, I'm going to start some kind of weekly thing on Fridays. I feel like it should be a themed Friday, and it should be entertainment. Because Fridays are for entertainment, yo!

This week's thing will be a YouTube playlist that I'm working on that has the rough theme of "songs that make you never want to have kids." Because if there are three pieces of advice my parents have given me, it is these:

1. Don't bring home anything you've got to feed or cure.
2. Question everything; take no shit.
3. Never get married, don't have kids.

So here you go: Never Have Kids.




If you have any playlist suggestions, I'm happy to hear them. Please, keep your selections to things that have to do only with people killing their kids, kids killing their parents, kids killing each other, heartache, abuse, and torture. Oh, that reminds me, I have songs to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment