Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BEAR CLAW! RAWR!

Not too much to report on the procreation front. Since the last round of medical procedures, Carly's doctor has put us on hiatus in terms of baby-making. Her body needs time to recover. At least two months. With some of Mandy's more prurient suggestions aside, that means we have two main options:
  1. Don't have sex.
  2. Use a backup method of birth control.
Carly vetoed the first one right away, so we're left with #2. And lemme tell you, it's been a damned long time since I had to buy condoms.

The one thing that struck me, right away, was how the packaging has improved. When I was a lad, rubbers at the store was easy! You'd just look for the white box with the black label that says, "CONDOMS." Now, well, there's quite a bit of variety.

In the display I was perusing, there were a few I could cross off the list right away. Magnums, vibrating condoms, colored condoms, flavored condoms. These all seemed to get away from my requirements. Then there are the funny ones, like the Ultra-Ribbed-For-Her-Pleasure, Fire & Ice, Ultra-Sensitive, and, my personal favorite, Bareskin. Or, as we like to call it, BEARSKIN! RAWR RAWR!



Carly has got me thinking of THOSE POOR BEARS, with the PENIS-SHAPES CUT OUT of their FLANKS!

And, for those of you who think that it isn't ridiculous enough, here's the actual Trojan Brand Bareskin commercial. Somehow, this sells rubbers. (It did, to ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment